Linn Forums
Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - Printable Version

+- Linn Forums (http://forums.linn.co.uk/bb)
+-- Forum: Info (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Off-topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Films your proud to say you have never seen ? (/showthread.php?tid=16338)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - To be a Rock and not a Roll - 2012-04-04 21:14

Call me a snob, but some films I can never imagine wanting to see nor have I !

Saturday Night Fever
Titanic
Any film with Jennifer Aniston
Mama Mia
Films about Vampires ( not Hammer House of Horror )

Is it just me being a grump Tongue

And do you have a line in sand ?

RE: Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - davidking - 2012-04-04 21:18

ALL the Harry Potter films.

RE: Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - To be a Rock and not a Roll - 2012-04-04 22:04

(2012-04-04 21:18)davidking Wrote:  ALL the Harry Potter films.

Ohhh... Hmmmm....

Difficult one, could go either way

Just waiting for the Star Wars and Lord of Rings posts, that should really kick it off !

RE: Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - stairpost - 2012-04-04 22:12

I'm very happy having never seen any of the Harry Potters or Titanic, I'm also very glad to be able to say I refuse to watch anything that Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise have had anything to do with, and I doubt I'll ever watch Avatar.

oh and Grease!

RE: Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - To be a Rock and not a Roll - 2012-04-04 22:21

(2012-04-04 22:12)stairpost Wrote:  I'm very happy having never seen any of the Harry Potters or Titanic, I'm also very glad to be able to say I refuse to watch anything that Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise have had anything to do with, and I doubt I'll ever watch Avatar.

oh and Grease!

Damn I knew I forgot one.... +1 Grease

RE: Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - mickc - 2012-04-04 23:02

The Wiz
Fame
Footloose

RE: Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - Briain - 2012-04-04 23:08

I remember seeing the adverts for what I can imagine (well, almost imagine) would be the crappest film ever made; 'Snakes in a Plane'. Maybe it's cause I was brought up in Australia, but I just can't see the point in going to see a film about loads of snakes on a plane. I'm so happy not to have accidentally watched it (well, slept through it), but just I can't help but wonder what the sequel could be; how about 'Wildebeests on a Skateboard' or 'Fish in a Taxi'?

Big Grin

Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - ukandrewf - 2012-04-04 23:14

(2012-04-04 21:18)davidking Wrote:  ALL the Harry Potter films.

+1

RE: Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - stairpost - 2012-04-04 23:16

(2012-04-04 23:08)Briain Wrote:  I remember seeing the adverts for what I can imagine (well, almost imagine) would be the crappest film ever made; 'Snakes in a Plane'. Being brought up in Australia, I just can't see what all the fuss would be about if you had loads of snakes on a plane, but I'm so happy not to have seen it (well, slept through it)! I wonder what the sequel will be called; how about 'Wildebeests on a Skateboard' or 'Fish in a Taxi'?

Big Grin

If the thread was about films we probably should be ashamed of enjoying, snakes on a plane would be on my list Smile

RE: Films your proud to say you have never seen ? - Paulssurround - 2012-04-04 23:19

Anything with Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler and the like, aimed at the 14 year old male mentalityTongue