Linn Forums

Current time: 2014-07-31, 14:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Linn / General Hi-fi v / LOEWE LEGRO by LINN Amplifier AM, Tuner TU and CD Playe...

LOEWE LEGRO by LINN Amplifier AM, Tuner TU and CD Playe...
2011-10-12, 22:54
LOEWE LEGRO by LINN Amplifier AM, Tuner TU and CD Playe...
Hi All,

Any info on said system-

I have my heart on getting a Linn Classik but to no avail-any advice on this system????Is it any good or do I hold out to see if a Classik comes up on ebay some time by a seller that will sell to Ireland?

Regards Niall
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2011-10-13, 01:51
RE: LOEWE LEGRO by LINN Amplifier AM, Tuner TU and CD Playe...
They were based on the majik/kudos and mimik iirc, on that basis they should be better than a classik music so if the price is right go for it!
2011-10-13, 19:01
I saw these items too and was wondering if they were for real. I have no experience of them so I too would be interested in the views of others.

Thanks
Neil M.

LP12 Cirkus, T-Kable, Tramp 2, Lingo 2, Ittock LVII, Klyde, Majik Kontrol, 3 x 5105's, Aktiv, Isobariks or (Wavelength Duetto SET & Avant Garde Uno's)
2011-10-13, 19:33
(2011-10-12 22:54)niallo76 Wrote:  Hi All,

Any info on said system-

I have my heart on getting a Linn Classik but to no avail-any advice on this system????Is it any good or do I hold out to see if a Classik comes up on ebay some time by a seller that will sell to Ireland?

Regards Niall

I have it playing in the bedroom, trough a set of mission 761i and Denon SYS A3L sub, it sounds awesome. The details aren't that good as the set downstairs, but is enjoy full enough to me.

But if the price is OK, then go for it.

Regards Bart

[color=#1E90FF][align=center]Master room: Majik cd, Exotik Dyn, 3x klout + aktiv cards, kaber walnut, K600,
Sonos ZP90 & Cambridge Dacmagic level 4 upgrade (by ArtSpeak NL)

Second: Loewe Legro cd + amp, Mission 760i, K20[/align][/color]