Linn Forums

Current time: 2014-04-23, 16:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Linn / Music v / Steve Hackett gig

Steve Hackett gig
2012-02-27, 10:39
RE: Steve Hackett gig
I got the clear vinyl, but couldn't hang around for the signing as my mate had a train to catch!
I think Steve said something about a guest appearance for one of the tribute bands, but it wasn't Regenesis - Musical Box I think he said.
If there's a negative, I can't help feeling his back catalogue could have done with more of an airing. Hierophant was fantastic, but I suppose it was Watcher of the Skies which brought the house down, so can't complain. Some wag shouted for Supper's Ready Rolleyes
Worth a try I suppose!

KDS/1/D, Music First Audio Baby Reference passive, ATC SCM100ASL Anniversary, ATC SCM1-15 ASL sub, LP12 fluted walnut/RaDikal/Urika/Keel/ARO/Skale/Dynavector XV1-T
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2012-02-27, 19:49
Fraid you will have to wait for the Regenesis Foxtrot tour for Suppers Ready!!
I met Tony Patterson from ReGenesis at the gig I was at and there where hints dropped of guest apperences on the tour. Will have to keep eyes and ears open!!
2012-02-27, 20:41
G2 are playing Charterhouse in April Wink
Steve was G2's gig at Birkenhead in January...

I'm connecting the two facts Big Grin

LP12, Renew, KK in Black, Tunebox full of cards, LK140 X3, Klout on the Mid, Keltiks, lots of Silver Linn Cables, thick grey expensive cable under the floor boards AKA K600.
And a lot of Dummies books on IPads, Home networks and Windows 8
2012-02-28, 19:40
(2012-02-27 20:41)To be a Rock and not a Roll Wrote:  G2 are playing Charterhouse in April Wink
Steve was G2's gig at Birkenhead in January...

I'm connecting the two facts Big Grin

Like the thinking, but it depends when in April as Steve and the band are playing dates in Italy in april.