Linn Forums

Current time: 2017-10-22, 21:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Meta / Forum and Community Feedback v / Silly question "How to edit my signature"

Silly question "How to edit my signature"
2017-03-06, 02:35
RE: Silly question "How to edit my signature"
(2017-03-05 20:43)pdw Wrote:  I just PM'd the man who wears the shiny hat about the "signature" and he said look on the left side. This is a post <10, so the answer was true for him, but not for me. You can find a lot of stuff by using 'SEARCH', methinks.
PS. My new Akudoriks sound fabulous.
P

Click on : User CP

Then on the left side, click on "Change signature "

Then click on "Edit signature"

Create a wildly entertaining signature that shows how witty and intelligent you are. Or write down:

AEDSM, Akudoriks

Then click on button to enable signature on all posts.

Exakt Surround 5.0:
Katalyst Akubariks, AEDSM, Akurate Exaktbox 6/4200 for 225 Centre, Majik Exaktbox I for 212 Surrounds, OPPO 105 on StillPoints.
Power: Environmental Potentials 2460, Shunyata Triton, Zitron Cobras, Alpha Digitals
Room Acoustics: SPACE, SubDude HT's, Acoustic Panels
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-03-06, 03:24
(2017-03-06 02:35)Paulssurround Wrote:  
(2017-03-05 20:43)pdw Wrote:  I just PM'd the man who wears the shiny hat about the "signature" and he said look on the left side. This is a post <10, so the answer was true for him, but not for me. You can find a lot of stuff by using 'SEARCH', methinks.
PS. My new Akudoriks sound fabulous.
P

Click on : User CP

Then on the left side, click on "Change signature "

Then click on "Edit signature"

Create a wildly entertaining signature that shows how witty and intelligent you are. Or write down:

AEDSM, Akudoriks

Then click on button to enable signature on all posts.
Not over 10 posts yet. So it won't work.
p
2017-03-06, 10:37 (This post was last modified: 2017-03-06 10:38 by Briain.)
Amusingly, I've been here for years (and year and years) and I always assumed that folks listed their systems in their profile (that's what I've always done). I just spotted this thread, looked in user CP and spotted a tick box to show signatures, so populated it and discovered that almost everybody - other than myself - does have a forum signature listing their kit; I didn't realise that until this morning (so I guess I'd better go and populate my own one). Rolleyes Smile

KDS/1 (music) + ADSM (AV) -> KK/1 -> 350A + miniDSP time & phase aligned 345 rear sub
KDS Renew -> Homebrew fixed attenuator -> 2250/D -> 212 and Sizmik front sub (bedroom)
MDSI -> 104C (awaiting installation in my kitchen)
MDSI -> Shahinian Arc (installed at my mum's house)
2017-03-06, 12:48
(2017-03-06 10:37)Briain Wrote:  Amusingly, I've been here for years (and year and years) and I always assumed that folks listed their systems in their profile (that's what I've always done). I just spotted this thread, looked in user CP and spotted a tick box to show signatures, so populated it and discovered that almost everybody - other than myself - does have a forum signature listing their kit; I didn't realise that until this morning (so I guess I'd better go and populate my own one). Rolleyes Smile

Does this mean that after all these years you've never gone back and viewed/read one of your Posts?!

Rolleyes Smile

Unidisk SC | Majik LP12 | Trampolin 2 | Lingo 3.
Akurate DSM | Akurate Exaktbox 10 | 2 x Akurate 4200/1 | Exakt dual-mono Keilidhs
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | IQAudio Pi-DAC+ | Audiolab 8000A | AR28s.
2017-03-06, 12:54
(2017-03-06 12:48)Donald Wrote:  
(2017-03-06 10:37)Briain Wrote:  Amusingly, I've been here for years (and year and years) and I always assumed that folks listed their systems in their profile (that's what I've always done). I just spotted this thread, looked in user CP and spotted a tick box to show signatures, so populated it and discovered that almost everybody - other than myself - does have a forum signature listing their kit; I didn't realise that until this morning (so I guess I'd better go and populate my own one). Rolleyes Smile

Does this mean that after all these years you've never gone back and viewed/read one of your Posts?!

Rolleyes Smile

Correct; I wouldn't read any of that crap even if you paid me! Tongue

Seriously though, I hadn't ticked the box against 'Display users' signatures in their posts' so nobody's signature was shown. I'll run with it enabled for a while, but I can see me perhaps reverting to that 'hide signatures' setting as it does de-clutter the threads (thus making them 'easier' to read). Smile

KDS/1 (music) + ADSM (AV) -> KK/1 -> 350A + miniDSP time & phase aligned 345 rear sub
KDS Renew -> Homebrew fixed attenuator -> 2250/D -> 212 and Sizmik front sub (bedroom)
MDSI -> 104C (awaiting installation in my kitchen)
MDSI -> Shahinian Arc (installed at my mum's house)