Linn Forums

Current time: 2014-10-01, 21:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Info / Announcements v / New Majik DSM with HDMI packs a powerful punch

New Majik DSM with HDMI packs a powerful punch
2012-04-04, 07:46
RE: New Majik DSM with HDMI packs a powerful punch
The dealer who I deal with is here in Ireland. His name is Paul.
http://www.activerooms.ie
The MDSM & 109s I have to say is just brilliant. I lost faith in Linn with the last system I had. There was a few problems with it. I just can't say how good this system is and keeps getting better. The only down side is find it hard to go to bed.
My future upgrade is MDSM & 212 & 2200. My house is up for sale when I sell it, I will do it. PS Anbody want to buy a house in Ireland?
Tadhg.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2012-04-17, 22:58
His tony, had my hotmail.co.uk account hacked. Speak soon I hope, ozzzy.

Linn- Majik DS-D, Lejonklou Sagatun stereo pre amp, Lejonklou Tundra stereo power amplifier, Linn Majik 109's. Linn Silvers. K400.Russ Andrews oak cone feet and torlyte rack. Stock power leads.
2012-04-17, 23:53
Hi Ozzzy, good to hear from you. I will give you a ring soon.
Tadhg.
2012-04-20, 16:21
Ooook, on the Website is now the new description from the DSM (HDMI a.s.o.).

Only the Pictur is from the old DSM... sadly the new DSM dosen't have the same feets like the Akurate Serie.

Livingroom:Majik DS-I, 2x Majik 4100, Majik 140 with Stands full Aktiv, K400 and Silver
Kidsroom:Classik Music K/Sneaky Unik/Stands
TV Room:Yamaha RX-A810/5x Unik/B&W ASW 608
Garden:Sonos ZP120 / B&W WM2
Kitchen: Classik Music K/Katan/Sonos ZP90
Sleepingroom: 2 x Sonos Play3
RipNas AssetNas
2012-04-20, 16:25
http://www.linn.co.uk/systems/majik now has updated image via product zoomer, plus latest technical specifications.

Get yourself to a Linn shop to have a listen!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2012-04-25, 13:33
It should have had HDMI to start with!!! My Majik DSM is only 6 months old and I wanted HDMI at the time, but the unit was so good at everything else I decided to buy one anyway! Wish I'd waited!!
Come on Linn, surely you could do some kind of trade-in or exchange offer, even if just for a limited period! You're are normally very good at this kind of thing. If the product was 4 or 5 years old, then I could understand, but the DSM only came out in the second half of last year. Pretty poor show!
2012-04-25, 13:40
(2012-04-25 13:33)BB Wan Wrote:  It should have had HDMI to start with!!! My Majik DSM is only 6 months old and I wanted HDMI at the time, but the unit was so good at everything else I decided to buy one anyway! Wish I'd waited!!
Come on Linn, surely you could do some kind of trade-in or exchange offer, even if just for a limited period! You're are normally very good at this kind of thing. If the product was 4 or 5 years old, then I could understand, but the DSM only came out in the second half of last year. Pretty poor show!

As I said before me dealer tuck back my MDSM and gave me a new one with HDMI for €200.Talk to your dealer and see what he can do for you.
Tadhg.
2012-04-29, 19:12
(2012-04-25 13:40)Tadhg Giles Wrote:  
(2012-04-25 13:33)BB Wan Wrote:  It should have had HDMI to start with!!! My Majik DSM is only 6 months old and I wanted HDMI at the time, but the unit was so good at everything else I decided to buy one anyway! Wish I'd waited!!

As I said before me dealer tuck back my MDSM and gave me a new one with HDMI for €200.Talk to your dealer and see what he can do for you.
Tadhg.

How bizarre when the retail price is nearly £400 more...
2012-04-29, 20:35
(2012-04-29 19:12)whizz Wrote:  
(2012-04-25 13:40)Tadhg Giles Wrote:  

Tadhg.

How bizarre when the retail price is nearly £400 more...

When you say bizarre, what do you mean?
Tadhg.