Linn Forums

Current time: 2018-01-17, 08:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Linn Music Systems & Hi-fi Separates / Hi-Fi Separates and Components v / kaber parts

Thread Closed 
kaber parts
2012-10-03, 16:53
RE: kaber parts
Thanks Skott,
I have checked out ebay and looks good,
just hope they have woofers from same speakers so I can fix all and then be able to look at my cat without thinking of the damage he did...

he also cost me a Arcam amp as well !!!

Loris
Find all posts by this user
2012-10-03, 20:52 (This post was last modified: 2012-10-03 20:53 by wolfmanjack.)
Notice the shape of the dust caps on those drivers,i bet either a kid have been tempted to touch them or the voicecoils has had a hard life and by heat eventually gave the dustcaps that shape. That said they might work but perhaps not as good as a fresh pair.

I use to buy when i find NOS drivers,they use to show up from time to time,all you need is patience and some luck,i will let you know next time i find a pair,you better leave those used driver alone.

//Niclas

isobariks and a lot of black boxes..
2012-10-04, 14:08
(2012-10-03 20:52)wolfmanjack Wrote:  Notice the shape of the dust caps on those drivers,i bet either a kid have been tempted to touch them or the voicecoils has had a hard life and by heat eventually gave the dustcaps that shape. That said they might work but perhaps not as good as a fresh pair.

I use to buy when i find NOS drivers,they use to show up from time to time,all you need is patience and some luck,i will let you know next time i find a pair,you better leave those used driver alone.

//Niclas

I agree, and they are older tweeters pre upgrades once I looked into them. I have just found someone selling kabers and they are willing to take drivers out and ship them to Bermuda, do not need to pay for shipping cabinets so hope this deal goes down.
Thread Closed