Linn Forums

Current time: 2017-10-22, 21:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Announcements, News and Events / Announcements & Linn News v / Linn Kazoo supports Tidal Favourites

Linn Kazoo supports Tidal Favourites
2015-04-13, 13:46
Linn Kazoo supports Tidal Favourites
Good news for TIDAL users...

Kazoo now supports TIDAL Favourites, so you can mark albums, artists, playlists or tracks as favourites and easily access them all from one place – under a new ‘Favourites’ tab in the TIDAL section of Kazoo.

The latest version of Kazoo is available for download from our software page and the iPad version has just been released on the iTunes store.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2015-04-13, 18:20
RE: Linn Kazoo supports Tidal Favourites
Very good news. Congrats!
2015-05-03, 17:23
Dear Linn staff! I'm probably not the first to utter this demand: When will you release a Kazoo App for Android???? There are more Android than Apple devices in the world, so why don't you giuve us Kazoo for Android tablets? I'm in the 60-days test period for Tidal. I really like it and I would subscribe ... if I could use it with my Samsung Note.
2015-05-04, 14:23
(2015-05-03 17:23)uodal Wrote:  Dear Linn staff! I'm probably not the first to utter this demand: When will you release a Kazoo App for Android???? There are more Android than Apple devices in the world, so why don't you giuve us Kazoo for Android tablets? I'm in the 60-days test period for Tidal. I really like it and I would subscribe ... if I could use it with my Samsung Note.

See this thread in the development forum

http://forums.linn.co.uk/bb/showthread.php?tid=30220

Linn probably do not have the resources to support any Android development at the moment. I use an iPad 2nd generation for a dedicated CP, still works fine, runs the latest iOS. You can get one 2nd hand for less than £25. Or a 5th gen iPod touch if the iPad is too big.
2015-05-04, 14:42
(2015-05-03 17:23)uodal Wrote:  Dear Linn staff! I'm probably not the first to utter this demand: When will you release a Kazoo App for Android???? There are more Android than Apple devices in the world, so why don't you giuve us Kazoo for Android tablets? I'm in the 60-days test period for Tidal. I really like it and I would subscribe ... if I could use it with my Samsung Note.
You should have a look at BubbleDS Next, the Android Control Point that with Tidal integration for our DS/DSM, recommended by Linn for the time being.

Thomas

Electronics: Linn Akurate DSM | 2x Linn Akurate 2200 | T+A CD2000 AC | T+A P2000 AC | T+A A2000 AC | Marantz NR1604
Loudspeaker: I.Q Trend 3 | Elac 310 CE | Elac Sub 2030
NAS: Synology DS1512+
Media Server: Synology MediaServer | MinimServer
Network: AVM Fritz!Box 7490 | AVM Fritz!Box 7390 | 3x Cisco SG300-10