Linn Forums

Current time: 2017-10-23, 01:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Announcements, News and Events / Announcements & Linn News v / Pre-amp trade-in promotion now available

Pre-amp trade-in promotion now available
2015-05-29, 15:20
Pre-amp trade-in promotion now available
We're delighted to announce our Pre-amp Trade-in Promotion, which lets you upgrade to a Linn DSM player and receive a 10% discount when you trade in any brand of pre-amplifier.

With the latest performance improvements and the addition of Space Optimisation and Exakt Links, a Linn DSM offers far more flexibility than a stand-alone pre-amp, while also offering superior protection of any source signal - whether you're connecting digital or analogue sources. The trade-in offer provides a great way to make the transition from separate pre-amp to Linn DSM - regardless of what brand of pre-amp you currently have - and is available from now until 14th August.

For more information including full terms & conditions, please visit our News page.

If you're interested in finding out more about our Linn DSM vs. Pre-Amp events and receiving more information about Linn DSM's capabilities, you can register your interest and we'll email you with updates. Just follow the news link.

In addition, for the more technically minded among you, we'll be hosting a webinar on Thursday 4th June at 6pm BST. Keith Robertson, Linn's Technical Director, will be explaining some of the engineering behind the latest Klimax DSM, and providing an insight into what gives it a performance advantage over the Klimax Kontrol pre-amp, even when connecting an analogue source.

More details on how to join the webinar will follow in Announcements.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2015-05-29, 17:15
RE: Pre-amp trade-in promotion now available
Gavin, question for Linn: I have a Majik Kontrol and an Akurate DS/0. Would I get the discount if I wanted to upgrade my DS to DSM?

Thanks!

ADS/0D - MK - A4200 - Aktiv Keilidh - Sizmik
2015-05-29, 21:34
(2015-05-29 17:15)pblang Wrote:  Gavin, question for Linn: I have a Majik Kontrol and an Akurate DS/0. Would I get the discount if I wanted to upgrade my DS to DSM?

Thanks!

Ts&Cs are worth reading:

2. Under this offer, customers are entitled to a 10% reduction off the suggested retail price of any Linn DSM product listed in point 4 when they trade in a pre-amplifier or integrated pre/power amplifier at an authorised Linn retailer.

4. The 10% price reduction applies only to the following products:
Klimax DSM
Klimax DS to DSM Conversion
Akurate DSM
Akurate DS to DSM Conversion
Majik DSM
Sneaky DSM
Sekrit DSM

6. Customers ordering a Klimax DS to DSM Conversion or Akurate DS to DSM Conversion may also order a Renew DS at the same time. The 10% price reduction applies only to the DS to DSM Conversion and not the Renew DS.

Main: AK/0/D; AEDSM; MeiCord AExaktbox10; Silvers 2x A4200/1; K400 NSL Exakt dual-mono PMC Twenty.26; Twenty.C; Blacks AV5125 PMC Twenty.21
Playroom: SBT; V-DAC1; Cyrus6; M773e
Garage: SBT/Rega DAC; Arcam AVR100; 2x AV5125; Aktiv Ninkas, Trikan, AVSeKretan
www.audiophilemusings.co.uk
2015-05-30, 01:18
(2015-05-29 21:34)sunbeamgls Wrote:  
(2015-05-29 17:15)pblang Wrote:  Gavin, question for Linn: I have a Majik Kontrol and an Akurate DS/0. Would I get the discount if I wanted to upgrade my DS to DSM?

Thanks!

Ts&Cs are worth reading:

2. Under this offer, customers are entitled to a 10% reduction off the suggested retail price of any Linn DSM product listed in point 4 when they trade in a pre-amplifier or integrated pre/power amplifier at an authorised Linn retailer.

4. The 10% price reduction applies only to the following products:
Klimax DSM
Klimax DS to DSM Conversion
Akurate DSM
Akurate DS to DSM Conversion
Majik DSM
Sneaky DSM
Sekrit DSM

6. Customers ordering a Klimax DS to DSM Conversion or Akurate DS to DSM Conversion may also order a Renew DS at the same time. The 10% price reduction applies only to the DS to DSM Conversion and not the Renew DS.

Indeed they are worth reading... I stopped at the news page! Rolleyes

ADS/0D - MK - A4200 - Aktiv Keilidh - Sizmik
2015-05-30, 01:32
Does this belong to the Summer promotion ?

Music System: ADSM/1+Exaktbox - Silver RCAs - 2xA4200+M6100 + A212(mk1) Aktiv (Ecosse MS2.15+MS2.3) + Sizmik 10.25
AV: Pioneer BP-430 - VSX-LX53, Trikan aktiv (K400), Komponent 104 (K20)
Quadraspire AVM + Shunyata Hydra AV /w Zitron Anaconda + Sigma Digital, Python, Alpha Digital (/w LPS) & Cobra PCs
2015-06-02, 11:45
As promised, the details of Thursday's webinar on Linn DSM vs. Pre-amps are available here:

http://forums.linn.co.uk/bb/showthread.php?tid=30549