Linn Forums

Current time: 2017-10-17, 03:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Linn Music Systems & Hi-fi Separates / Hi-Fi Separates and Components v / Komri - still alive !!!

Komri - still alive !!!
2017-10-03, 19:06
RE: Komri - still alive !!!
Hi Komri friends, i just posted some pics of my Komrisystem at "Show us your
Linn system". Btw: i run them at the 0-position

https://forums.linn.co.uk/bb/showthread....3&page=307

Klimax Lp12 (Radikal/Keel/Ekos se/Karmen/Kandid/Urika), altlp12 (Woodsong ebony/Radikal/Keel/TP Tranq/Aro/Skale/Karmen/dvxv1t/Naim superline/hicap dr), cd12, ads/2, kk/2, klimax tb, 8 ks/d, Komri
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-10-04, 16:09 (This post was last modified: 2017-10-04 16:14 by Hamburg1.)
(2017-10-03 19:06)Saarjo Wrote:  Hi Komri friends, i just posted some pics of my Komrisystem at "Show us your

Wow - what a Joy - for eye and ear !!!
(ear i guess Tongue)

Just to say something stupid - Maybe there are some small remarks allowed ??? Did you try Linn Skeets? I was amazed when I put my Komris on Skeets instead of directly on the floor tiles. And I have never seen the Komris so strongly in the corner, maybe there is a way to give them a bit more air to breeze - I have a similar situation and I just don´t care about the window - having optimized them just by Tunedem and not by WAF Cool So let them come more into your room this might be better ? Sorry for these direct words - but I am german Big Grin

Yes I also had them on 0 for all. But as you can see in the last Posts, I had in my room a major improvement by checking up and down every Level and came out with a small -0,5 for the Bass and Upper Bass. So it is worth to try when you have time and some Support by someone who loves to Tunedem with you. I turned the back of the Tuneboxes to the front to have it a bit more convenient Rolleyes

Again - I love your black Komris CoolCoolCool

Cheers Hamburg

KDSM/2 - KXO - Solos/1 - K800 ;-) - Komri
2017-10-04, 17:56
(2017-10-04 16:09)Hamburg1 Wrote:  
(2017-10-03 19:06)Saarjo Wrote:  Hi Komri friends, i just posted some pics of my Komrisystem at "Show us your

Wow - what a Joy - for eye and ear !!!
(ear i guess Tongue)

Just to say something stupid - Maybe there are some small remarks allowed ??? Did you try Linn Skeets? I was amazed when I put my Komris on Skeets instead of directly on the floor tiles. And I have never seen the Komris so strongly in the corner, maybe there is a way to give them a bit more air to breeze - I have a similar situation and I just don´t care about the window - having optimized them just by Tunedem and not by WAF Cool So let them come more into your room this might be better ? Sorry for these direct words - but I am german Big Grin

Yes I also had them on 0 for all. But as you can see in the last Posts, I had in my room a major improvement by checking up and down every Level and came out with a small -0,5 for the Bass and Upper Bass. So it is worth to try when you have time and some Support by someone who loves to Tunedem with you. I turned the back of the Tuneboxes to the front to have it a bit more convenient Rolleyes

Again - I love your black Komris CoolCoolCool

Cheers Hamburg
Hi, i have tried skeets and stillpoints but now i use Harmonix-they sound the best in my system. The placement is not optimal i know but what can i do....

Klimax Lp12 (Radikal/Keel/Ekos se/Karmen/Kandid/Urika), altlp12 (Woodsong ebony/Radikal/Keel/TP Tranq/Aro/Skale/Karmen/dvxv1t/Naim superline/hicap dr), cd12, ads/2, kk/2, klimax tb, 8 ks/d, Komri