Linn Forums

Current time: 2017-12-17, 05:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Announcements, News and Events / Linn Events v / Hello LP12 - Hidden Systems+ TIGER PAW - Saturday 27th May

Hello LP12 - Hidden Systems+ TIGER PAW - Saturday 27th May
2017-05-01, 17:04 (This post was last modified: 2017-05-23 08:24 by Hidden Systems.)
Hello LP12 - Hidden Systems+ TIGER PAW - Saturday 27th May
Roger from Tiger Paw will be in store to help me on the day and we offer free fitment only, of new or existing Tranquility's. On the day you will also hear at first hand a Paul Surround set KDSM +Klimax Exaktbox+Akubarik system.

I hope you can join us

Hello LP12 – Hello Hidden Systems

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10694]

Whether you are new to LP12 or a believer, come along to our LP12 event on Saturday 27th May and meet some of our other satisfied clients. Hidden Systems offer bespoke collation in an unassuming manner for both servicing and new sales.

On show, are various LP12s - Majik, Lingo and Radikal power supplies. Arms include Rega, Project, Nima and classic’s of Ittok, Ekos Mk1 and latterly Akito / Kore and SE/1 Keel for the ultimate sound.

We can discuss upgrade options whether a power supply, sub chassis, the amazing Krystal MC cartridge or other current accessories.

Just email us at info@hiddensystems.co.uk and we will be happy to arrange a demonstration for you at a convenient time or come along to the event below.

http://www.linn.co.uk/events/96354f28-e5...58407c537/

Event starts at 10am and 17.00 – free parking outside.

Best regards,

Chris

www.hiddensystems.co.uk
www.facebook.com/hiddensystems
www.twitter.com/hiddensystems
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-05-26, 18:51
RE: Hello LP12 - Hidden Systems+ TIGER PAW - Saturday 27th May
Just got back Chris, and looking forward to catching up with you tomorrow!
Find all posts by this user
2017-05-27, 16:02
Hi Chris,

I just arrived back in Vancouver last night, so just saw this message this morning.

I hope you had a successful day demonstrating your Tiger Paw Tranquility.

All the best

Exakt Surround 5.0:
Katalyst Akubariks, AEDSM, Akurate Exaktbox 6/4200 for 225 Centre, Majik Exaktbox I for 212 Surrounds, OPPO 105 on StillPoints.
Power: Environmental Potentials 2460, Shunyata Triton, Zitron Cobras, Alpha Digitals
Room Acoustics: SPACE, SubDude HT's, Acoustic Panels
2017-05-27, 22:41
I noticed a problem with my lp12 catching something at the bottom of the bounce, despite sounding fine. Chris suggested I bring it in today to see what the problem is.

I have also recently bought a tranquility, after a 1 week trial, which I was not originally convinced about, but which has grown on me after extended listening.

I met and chatted with Roger (Mr Tiger Paw) who is a thoroughly decent, honest, and properly knowledgeable chap. I have never met Roger before, but his approach to customer satisfaction even if it means not buying his product(s) is to be applauded. A trusting and happy customer will always come back. It takes time to build a good and long lasting customer relationship and a second to destroy it.

Although I have been dealing with Chris for some time, this is the first time i have seen the array of lp12's that he now has on demonstration, enabling a comparison between the various different specs. We were able to properly tell the difference between a base lp12, one with kore ekos2 and krystal, and a full spec se. Of course the se was demonstrably the best, but this is the first time i have heard it demonstrated in such a clear way.

Roger also had one of his turntables set-up with (I believe) ekos1 akula khan krystal and a non-linn dc motor and supply. Not as good as se but gave the kore ekos2 radikal deck a very good run for its money.

Also, I thought that the Akubarik klimax dsm klimax exaktbox akurate 4200 and majik 6100 exakt system (+ various lp12's) in the main demo room (it can also be used as a surround system) is sounding excellent.

Anyway, my lp12 was checked and fixed by chris / roger and is now bouncing and sounding better than ever. A very satisfied customer.
2017-06-07, 10:24
(2017-05-27 22:41)MrB Wrote:  Anyway, my lp12 was checked and fixed by chris / roger and is now bouncing and sounding better than ever. A very satisfied customer.
Thanks MrB and glad you like. Apologies for the slow reply, just got back from France tweaking some client decks over there

www.hiddensystems.co.uk
www.facebook.com/hiddensystems
www.twitter.com/hiddensystems
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user