Linn Forums

Current time: 2017-10-18, 04:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Announcements, News and Events / Announcements & Linn News v / Word on the street is back

Word on the street is back
2017-06-24, 10:11
Word on the street is back
Seems like some Linn dealers can't read embargo dates

https://www.soundorg.co.uk/news/linn-sum...hange-237/

Same offer at HiddenSystems starting on the official date of 26th June 12.00 BST that will appear here https://www.hiddensystems.co.uk/news

Smile

www.hiddensystems.co.uk
www.facebook.com/hiddensystems
www.twitter.com/hiddensystems
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-06-24, 10:29
RE: Word on the street is back
Darn, I was hoping for the 'get 2 channels for free promotion' again.
I guess I just have to wait for he £ to plummet a bit further and start buying kit in the UK.

Tin can telephone system.
Find all posts by this user
2017-06-24, 10:37
I suspect that will be just one of several offers included in the summer promo. I'd be surprised if the "+2" offer doesn't materialise again this year, and keep an eye on this page:

https://www.linn.co.uk/offers

ADSM/1 -> 4200/1 x 2 -> Aktiv 109's
2017-06-24, 11:17
Does that mean the Unidisk is still supported then? I didn't see it listed.
2017-07-01, 12:24 (This post was last modified: 2017-07-01 12:26 by Linn-Peter.)
(2017-06-24 11:17)Martin H Wrote:  Does that mean the Unidisk is still supported then? I didn't see it listed.

Hello Martin,
the UNIDISK 1.1 is still supported, but not for long. Look at the summer promotion.

My 14 year old UNIDISK 1.1 has come back from Glasgow this week [27.6.2017] (new laser, new display, and a new audioboard). Plays again perfectly all formats.
Even if I use him only occasionally for SACD's and DVD-Audio's (as most CD's are ripped on the NAS), my wife uses him more often for the music and video playback.
I hope he will be another 14 years! Wink

KR Peter

LP12 SE - RADIKAL[D] - URIKA -KANDID; UNIDISK 1.1 [D]; TEAC 3300 SX / AEDSM / 2 x AKURATE-EXAKTBOX (6) / 2 x CHAKRA 4200 [D] / KILLER-KELTIKS (Hiquphon Tweeter/Seas Middriver), LK 400, all SILVER
2017-07-01, 12:31
(2017-07-01 12:24)Linn-Peter Wrote:  
(2017-06-24 11:17)Martin H Wrote:  Does that mean the Unidisk is still supported then? I didn't see it listed.
Hello Martin,
the UNIDISK 1.1 is still supported, but not for long. Look at the summer promotion.

My 14 year old UNIDISK 1.1 has come back from Glasgow this week [27.6.2017] (new laser, new display, and a new audioboard). Plays again perfectly all formats.
Even if I use it only occasionally for SACD's and DVD-Audio's (as most CD's are ripped on the NAS), my wife uses him more often for the music and video playback.
I hope he will be another 14 years! Wink

KR Peter

I have the 1.1 version and loved every minute of it but it's been in a cupboard Sad due to changes in setups led us moving to an Oppo for movies. Often think about digging it out but I doubt I will get around to it. Enjoy the next 14 years Smile