Linn Forums

Current time: 2017-12-17, 16:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Linn Music Systems & Hi-fi Separates / Development v / Kazoo v4.11.232 crashes on macOS High Sierra public beta

Kazoo v4.11.232 crashes on macOS High Sierra public beta
2017-09-26, 19:36
RE: Kazoo v4.11.232 crashes on macOS High Sierra public beta
Thanks Ian,
I too am encouraged by your response though it is true to say that the performance of this update was a shock! With it now being an App store update I presume any changes will take a little while to filter through. Is there anything you can do to get around the app store in this case?
Dave

LP12+Origin Live Alliance+Ortofon 2m Red > Graham Slee Communicator = KDSr/1 > silver > KK/1D > silver > Keltik Klimax XOvers > black > 2x4200/D > K600(+2) > Keltiks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-27, 11:53
(2017-09-26 19:36)entdgc Wrote:  Thanks Ian,
I too am encouraged by your response though it is true to say that the performance of this update was a shock! With it now being an App store update I presume any changes will take a little while to filter through. Is there anything you can do to get around the app store in this case?
Dave

Sadly not I'm afraid.

We're currently undergoing defect verification and store submission process at the moment.

Hopefully the release will be available sometime in the next week.
However, given the recent High Sierra release, I suspect store submission volumes may be higher than normal.

Best wishes,
Iain
2017-10-12, 02:32
Kazoo v4.11.245 just released and it seems pretty good.

Thanks Iain, and Linn for making it happen.