Linn Forums

Current time: 2018-06-23, 16:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Meta / Linn Website Feedback v / Not website but LinnDocs speakers

Not website but LinnDocs speakers
2018-06-08, 06:34
Not website but LinnDocs speakers
Just noticed that the LinnDocs Products page for Majik doesn't include the Majik speakers while the Klimax and Akurate ones do. Do the Majik speakers not have LinnDocs entries?

So then I clicked on an Akurate speaker anyway, and it opens another page with all three Akurate speakers/stand, AND the 350 Exakt - but only the pre-Kat one.
The Klimax page opens yet another different page with only the 350, but both variants.

So it all seems a bit inconsistent.

♫ ♫ Akurate EDSM | Majik ExaktBox-I [on Custom Design iRAPs] | Majik 140, REL T5
♫ ♫ Rega RP1, [QNAP HS-251+, Jitterbug, MinimServer, Asset], Kazoo [Linx1010]

AV: Marantz NR1506 | B&W 620(C), M1(S), REL T5 (LFE) | Fronts powered by Linn
Net: NetGear DGN2200 | GS108 | AQ Forest x3

Hello to Jason Isaacs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-06-08, 13:08
RE: Not website but LinnDocs speakers
(2018-06-08 06:34)timster (RadiatorCatHammock) Wrote:  Do the Majik speakers not have LinnDocs entries?

Yes they do, for example on the manuals page. So the lack of consistency is more in the provision of links than in the content.

David

Main system: [LP12 (coming soon) > Lejonklou Gaio >][Roksan Kandy Mk III >] KEDSM > Akurate Exaktbox 10/1 > Linn Silvers> A4200 x 2 and A2200 > K600 > Akubariks
Second system: Kiko
Find all posts by this user
2018-06-08, 13:31
(2018-06-08 13:08)DavidHB Wrote:  
(2018-06-08 06:34)timster (RadiatorCatHammock) Wrote:  Do the Majik speakers not have LinnDocs entries?

Yes they do, for example on the manuals page. So the lack of consistency is more in the provision of links than in the content.

David

Actually, I was meaning an online document, like those for the other current models (the Akudoriks for example: http://docs.linn.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Passive_Akudorik)
rather than a downloadable pdf that the "Manuals" entries link to.

I think the pdfs are for "older" variants and models, such as Artikulate etc., as the others all seem to be in LinnDocs instead. The only exception being the 109s and 140s - the only models in current production with only the old-style pdf manuals, but no LinnDocs entry as far as I can see.

♫ ♫ Akurate EDSM | Majik ExaktBox-I [on Custom Design iRAPs] | Majik 140, REL T5
♫ ♫ Rega RP1, [QNAP HS-251+, Jitterbug, MinimServer, Asset], Kazoo [Linx1010]

AV: Marantz NR1506 | B&W 620(C), M1(S), REL T5 (LFE) | Fronts powered by Linn
Net: NetGear DGN2200 | GS108 | AQ Forest x3

Hello to Jason Isaacs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2018-06-09, 12:33
Too busy designing and building H-Fi to keep atop the paperwork, perhaps? Tongue

I'd totally applaud that prioritisation, of course! Wink

KDS/1 (music) + ADSM/3 (AV) -> KK/1 -> 350A + miniDSP time & phase aligned 345 rear sub
ADSM -> 2250/D -> 212 and Sizmik front sub (bedroom)
Sneaky DS -> Roomamp -> 104C (awaiting installation in kitchen; home-brew 'floor sub' also yet to be designed)
MDSI -> Shahinian Arc (installed at my mum's house)
Find all posts by this user