Linn Forums

Current time: 2018-08-16, 02:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Linn Music Systems & Hi-fi Separates / Network Music Players & Music Streamers v / Major change in the music industry

Major change in the music industry
2011-03-19, 14:26
RE: Major change in the music industry
Some great posts, that I will try and add to later. One thing I will say as a 40yr old with a Mrs and two teenagers, is that they to are not to bothered about sound quality, especially my son. It like a throw away generation of music.
I must say it was brilliant to get out the other week and see what is missing in todays s music, A PROPER SHOW !!!! Rob Zombie in Leeds was superb, a visual feast and an aural extravaganza and great playing by the band. Just a good old fashioned rock show. Music has no character anymore, lady ga ga aside. I'm glad I still have some great 70's, 80's and 90's music to enjoy.
Feel free to recommend me something new !

Linn ADS-3, Lejonklou Sagatun Mono 1.1 Tarandus pre amps, Lejonklou Tundra stereo 2.2 Tarandus power amp, Totem Acoustic Tribe Tower loudspeakers. Linn Silvers. Atacama evoque special edition rack. Feel free to come and have a listen, I live near the Humber bridge but not under it, no troll here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply