Linn Forums

Full Version: Espek / AV5140 Tweak for Exakt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interesting diagram here for the Espek and AV5140 when going Exakt.

Was this bung an option originally, or is it a new accessory due to some re-design of the speaker dreamed up by Philbo?

http://docs.linn.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Kl...ions#Espek
(2016-04-22 20:58)sunbeamgls Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting diagram here for the Espek and AV5140 when going Exakt.

Was this bung an option originally, or is it a new accessory due to some re-design of the speaker dreamed up by Philbo?

http://docs.linn.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Kl...ions#Espek

No idea re bungs - but I see the klimax exaktbox connections are in descending order as opposed to Akurate - which are ascending. Could prove a costly trap for the eager upgrader?!?
Bunts were available for suitable use depending on speaker to front wall distance.
(2016-04-23 04:54)linnrd Wrote: [ -> ]Bunts were available for suitable use depending on speaker to front wall distance.

I suspect mine were typical of most by not having them anymore. Lost in someone's loft, just like their boxes.
My Espeks were ex-dem - I bought them eight or nine years back. Had all the boxes and the midrange grills but I don't recall any bungs...

Mick
The bungs were always an optional accessory for the loudspeaker, dependant on use. However, in the re-design of the crossover for Exakt, we left purposely left them in.

Robert.
Thanks Robert. So they're still available to purchase now?
(2016-04-23 14:51)sunbeamgls Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Robert. So they're still available to purchase now?
Perhaps a pair of socks would fit the bill in this case, or for the more particular members, a Linn tea towel.
^ that's funny Smile
(2016-04-24 01:39)linnrd Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a pair of socks would fit the bill in this case, or for the more particular members, a Linn tea towel.

That'll be Linn Soks then.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's