Linn Forums

Full Version: Linn LP 12 Service In Houston?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering it there's anyone in Houston that sets them up. I was hoping I didn't have to drive to Dallas.
Michael Heusi. mdheusi@gmail.com 713-203-9332.
There you go Theo, looks like your newly acquired LP12 is moving in the right direction......Big Grin

I'm glad you are seeking advise. Just get it right and there will be no turning back Wink
(2017-10-02 01:11)kiko65 Wrote: [ -> ]There you go Theo, looks like your newly acquired LP12 is moving in the right direction......Big Grin

I'm glad you are seeking advise. Just get it right and there will be no turning back Wink

Spoke to him and he's going to set it up.
(2017-10-02 01:57)theoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-02 01:11)kiko65 Wrote: [ -> ]There you go Theo, looks like your newly acquired LP12 is moving in the right direction......Big Grin

Spoke to him and he's going to set it up.

Awesome,
I saw on your other thread that you are going with the Ittok, great choice provided bearings are in good order. Looks like you are on the right path Wink
Reference URL's