Linn Forums

Current time: 2017-12-14, 21:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Linn Music Systems & Hi-fi Separates / Network Music Players & Music Streamers v / No high res with Qobuz

No high res with Qobuz
2017-11-21, 13:29
No high res with Qobuz
Hello dear Linnies!

For some time now, I am unable to stream high-res from Qobuz. I am able to stream high-res for the albums I bought, but not the other ones... In the past, I definitely was able to.

Do others have the same experience? Qobuz does not seem to understand that it must be account-related, but I wanted to make sure if I am the only one with this problem.

Thanks!

Garmt
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-11-21, 13:50
RE: No high res with Qobuz
(2017-11-21 13:29)garmtz Wrote:  Hello dear Linnies!

For some time now, I am unable to stream high-res from Qobuz. I am able to stream high-res for the albums I bought, but not the other ones... In the past, I definitely was able to.

Do others have the same experience? Qobuz does not seem to understand that it must be account-related, but I wanted to make sure if I am the only one with this problem.

Thanks!

Garmt

I assume you have the Sublime+ subscription?

My system: LP12/Keel/Radikal/Ekos 2/Akiva/Akurate DSM1/Cisco WS-C2960-8TC-L/ QNAP 219P II / Kudos /2 x C6100-D/Akubarik (externally active).
Find all posts by this user
2017-11-21, 14:31
(2017-11-21 13:50)Tendaberry Wrote:  

Thanks!

Garmt

According to Qobuz, I do! I doubt it however... This is what it shows on the website (Sublime, NOT Sublime+):

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

2017-11-21, 15:10 (This post was last modified: 2017-11-21 15:11 by Tendaberry.)
(2017-11-21 14:31)garmtz Wrote:  

Thanks!

Garmt

According to Qobuz, I do! I doubt it however... This is what it shows on the website (Sublime, NOT Sublime+):
That makes all the difference. With Sublime you can only stream your hi-res purchases in hi-res. With Sublime+ you can stream the entire catalogue (with a few exceptions) in hi-res, without purchasing them.

My system: LP12/Keel/Radikal/Ekos 2/Akiva/Akurate DSM1/Cisco WS-C2960-8TC-L/ QNAP 219P II / Kudos /2 x C6100-D/Akubarik (externally active).
Find all posts by this user
2017-11-21, 15:45 (This post was last modified: 2017-11-21 15:46 by garmtz.)
(2017-11-21 15:10)Tendaberry Wrote:  

Thanks!

Garmt

That makes all the difference. With Sublime you can only stream your hi-res purchases in hi-res. With Sublime+ you can stream the entire catalogue (with a few exceptions) in hi-res, without purchasing them.

Thanks for your help!

I know! But Qobuz keeps telling me I should be able to! And I WAS able to do so in the past, I must add... Thanks again for your help! Must be because they're French... Wink Again, I had a Sublime PLUS subscription at some point, but I got downgraded to Sublime at some point I guess!
2017-11-21, 17:28
(2017-11-21 15:45)garmtz Wrote:  
(2017-11-21 15:10)Tendaberry Wrote:  

Thanks!

Garmt

Thanks for your help!

I know! But Qobuz keeps telling me I should be able to! And I WAS able to do so in the past, I must add... Thanks again for your help! Must be because they're French... Wink Again, I had a Sublime PLUS subscription at some point, but I got downgraded to Sublime at some point I guess!

Can't see how - Both Sublimes are yearly subscriptions and I don't think it would automatically change when up for renewal. Best to check what you actually paid for and when, then get back to Qobuz.

Akurate EDSM | Majik ExaktBox-I [on Custom Design iRAPs] | Majik 140, REL T5
Rega RP1, [QNAP HS-251+, Jitterbug, MinimServer, Asset], Kazoo [Linx1010]

AV: Marantz NR1506 | B&W 620(C), M1(S), REL T5 (LFE) | Fronts powered by Linn
Net: NetGear DGN2200 | GS108 | AQ Forest x3

Hello to Jason Isaacs