Linn Forums

Current time: 2018-07-20, 23:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Linn Music Systems & Hi-fi Separates / Troubleshooting v / Kazoo Problem

Kazoo Problem
2018-07-13, 17:51
Kazoo Problem
Hi,
I've just replaced my Klimax Renew DS with Klimax Katalyst, (wow). Once I got the Konfig setup redone to link the DS to Kontrol all was fine for a few minutes. Now all my Kazoo apps have the same issue. I can see all the sources, Minimserver etc. If I add music to play only the volume control is active. If I click on the song and swipe up there is no song info or other controls, fwd, pause, backward, just volume.

I've tried deleting the apps, reinstalling but they are all showing the same problem, be it the ones on my iPads, or Mac Pro.

Never had this before and all was OK earlier today before I did the swap over.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ian
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-07-13, 18:51
RE: Kazoo Problem
Are you sure that you followed all the setup steps correctly, as per the Konfig Manual? In particular are the device names identical, as explained in the manual? This does seem to catch people out.

David

Main system: [LP12* > Lejonklou Gaio >][Roksan Kandy Mk III >] KEDSM > Akurate Exaktbox 10/1 > Linn Silvers> A4200 x 2 and A2200 > K600 > Akubariks.
*LP12: 1987 fluted plinth; Cirkus; Lingo 4; Trampolin; Kore; Basik Plus arm; K5 cartridge, Paratrace stylus.

Second system: Kiko.
2018-07-14, 11:11
Hi,

Yes that was the fix. The names were slightly different and now that has been changed on the two Konfig settings all seems to be OK.

Many thanks,
Ian
2018-07-14, 11:45
Glad to be of help.

David

Main system: [LP12* > Lejonklou Gaio >][Roksan Kandy Mk III >] KEDSM > Akurate Exaktbox 10/1 > Linn Silvers> A4200 x 2 and A2200 > K600 > Akubariks.
*LP12: 1987 fluted plinth; Cirkus; Lingo 4; Trampolin; Kore; Basik Plus arm; K5 cartridge, Paratrace stylus.

Second system: Kiko.