Linn Forums

Current time: 2018-07-20, 23:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Meta / Off-topic v / I knew Linnies were strange.....

I knew Linnies were strange.....
2018-07-14, 11:10
I knew Linnies were strange.....
Keep your linnie in a spacious cage with close bar spacing. Linnies like to sleep in tents or huts, and they love to climb. Offer them swings, dangly toys and rope perches so they get plenty of climbing in. (As with other audiophiles, offer toys or perches that have rope strands only under supervision so they don’t get a leg caught in them.) Other toys include LP12's, ladders, landing perches, interesting motor vehicles and dangly bells or beads.

[Image: Linnie.jpg]

In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed. They produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-07-14, 12:41
RE: I knew Linnies were strange.....
Could we not get the top off our pills this morning ?

LP12, Keel, Urika, Radikal, Ekos, Krystal, KRDSM/2, Bryston4B cube, Briks
2018-07-14, 22:24
I don't function well without my pills.

John Hirsch
2018-07-14, 23:09
(2018-07-14 12:41)shellspeed Wrote:  Could we not get the top off our pills this morning ?

Well, you know how it is with those child proof bottle caps. The children next door are never in when you need their help in getting the damn things open ...

David

Main system: [LP12* > Lejonklou Gaio >][Roksan Kandy Mk III >] KEDSM > Akurate Exaktbox 10/1 > Linn Silvers> A4200 x 2 and A2200 > K600 > Akubariks.
*LP12: 1987 fluted plinth; Cirkus; Lingo 4; Trampolin; Kore; Basik Plus arm; K5 cartridge, Paratrace stylus.

Second system: Kiko.
2018-07-15, 08:36 (This post was last modified: 2018-07-15 08:37 by john and Jake the dog.)
Linnies hold food in their feet and like to hang upside-down.

all becomes clear.
LINNIE

Fluted Lp12, Valhalla, Cirkus, Michell Techno A, Goldring 2100. Elliot Sounds Phono pre. Marantz cd6006. Lehmann pre/headphone amp. 3 x LK100. Active Kabers, (Scanspeak D2008 tweeters). DIY Ikea coffee table rack.