Linn Forums

Current time: 2018-08-16, 18:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Linn Forums / Linn Music Systems & Hi-fi Separates / Troubleshooting v / iPad kazoo won’t connect to Akurate DS

iPad kazoo won’t connect to Akurate DS
2018-08-12, 20:18
iPad kazoo won’t connect to Akurate DS
Since one week my iPad Kazoo doesn’t find the DS any more. Also can’t see the device in Airplay. No problems with iPhone Kazoo and PC Windows Client.

I already reinstalled the app and rebooted the Akurate - no change. Any idea what to try next is highly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-08-12, 21:04
RE: iPad kazoo won’t connect to Akurate DS
Try Kinsky or Lumin.
If they can't find the DS it must be Network or iPad issue.

Donuk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2018-08-13, 17:33
Are you on iOS 11.4.1? See here https://forums.linn.co.uk/bb/showthread.php?tid=40196

ADSM/0, NAD Masters M22, KEF R700
2018-08-13, 17:42
There is a long thread on Apple‘s forum: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8461870 though it seems to point in a slightly different direction. Some posts however describe similar problems.

ADSM/0, NAD Masters M22, KEF R700
2018-08-13, 18:09 (This post was last modified: 2018-08-13 18:10 by Wiltshireman.)
Have you tried switching it off completely? By this I mean actually switch off the electric supply and keep it off for lets say a few seconds to totally shut down and then start it up again. I am have some probs that this does seem to work but only some of the time.

Majik DS, Inneos CD ripper, Simon Price Oak LP12, Black Ittok, Lingo3, Circus, Tranquility, Dynavector 20X2L, Lehman black signature phono, Exotik pre amp, x4 LK100 power amps, Keltic Aktiv speakers, Ikea rack, Cadenzas on phono, Cadenzas and Linn silvers connect the 6 amps, Chord Odyssey II.
2018-08-13, 18:22 (This post was last modified: 2018-08-13 18:30 by nafihsus.)
Thx for the hint. Kinsky doesn’t connect either.

The WLAN on/off recommendation with restart of Kazoo (from the other) thread worked!

As the iPhone on same OS version worked I guess this was pure luck. Hope the problem is solved with the next Apple OS release, the work around helps already.
Thx